U.S.A Tourist Visa Requirements
- 1 Photo size 50mm X 50mm, with a white back ground, non glossy paper and without any Cap or Hijaab.
- A visa application form must be filled on web site: http://evisaforms.state.gov
- Separate Visa form for all applicants.
- Visa Fees Rs. 12200/- (Inclusive of Amex charges w.e.f 21 OCT 2008)
- Service charges Rs. 500/-
At the time of Submission the applicant is not required to provide any supporting documents.
No Manual DS-156 form is accepted, DS 157, DS-158 and parents information form has to be hand written.
09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
02:00 p.m. to 04:30 p.m.
-American Express will arrange your interview date according to the requirement of the Embassy.
-The Embassy returns your passport with all attached documents after 12 working days for the interview.
The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa.
Currently there are 27 participating countries in the VWP:
Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR VISA PROCESSING:
1. Home Address & Telephone No.
2. Business Telephone No. & Fax No.
3. Mobile No. & Email Address
4. Marital Status
5. Spouse’s Name & Date of Birth
6. Name, Telephone No. ( Home, Business & Cell) of person in U.S. who you will be staying with.
7. Who will pay for your trip.
8. Have you been in the U.S? When & for how long?
9. Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa? When, Where, What type of visa?
10. Has anyone ever filled an immigrant visa petition on you behalf?
11. Do you have any immediate family in the U.S? Indicate that person’s status in the U.S.
12. Supplemental Non-Immigrant visa application to be filled.
13. Applicant Parent’s Information form to be filled.
THE CONSULATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Address: 8, Abdullah Haroon Road, Karachi.
Phone: 021-5685170, 5685179 FAX: 021-5683089
AMERICAN EXPRESS SHAHEEN COMPLEX-KARACHI.
Embassy Isb TEL: 051-20802700/20802121 FAX: 051-2276427
EMBASSY OF PAKISTAN, USA
Address: Chancery address: 3517 International Court, NW, Washington, DC 20008
Phone: (001-202) 243-6500
Fax: (001-202) 686-1544, 686-1534
Time: PST -10 hours, GMT -5 hours, Weekly Holidays: Saturday & Sunday